8/09 - Trail Run - 21K, 10.5K, 6K
August 9, 2020
6k Trail Run:
- Early: $45 thru 6/8
- Regular: $55 thru 8/5
- Onsite: $65
10.5k Trail Run:
- Early: $55 thru 6/8
- Regular: $65 thru 8/5
- Onsite: $75
21k Trail Run:
- Early: $65 thru 6/8
- Regular: $75 thru 8/5
- Onsite: $85
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Race day land entrance fee for participant.
- A well-marked course with aid stations that include cold water, Gatorade and snacks.
- Chipped timed event.
- Race shirt guaranteed in requested size for participants that register by 7/27. For registrations after a limited shirts will be available while supplies last.
- Post-race food for participants.
- For participants 21 years and older, post-race beer provided by NXNW Brewing, Austin.
- Finisher awards.
- Course open ALL DAY for pre-riding and running
- 5:30-6:30 pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up (triathlon/duathlon)
- 6:30-7:45 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up (triathlon/duathlon)
- 6:30-7:50 am - Transition area open
- 7:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am - Race start time
- 11:15 am - Race awards, TORMSA series awards, and raffle*
- 12:00 pm - Course open
- 1:00 - 2:30 pm - Onsite registration & packet pick up (trail run)
- 6:30 - 8:00 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:50 am - 21K pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am - 21K start
- 8:05 am - 10.5K pre-race briefing
- 8:15 am - 10.5K start
- 8:20 am - 6K pre-race briefing
- 8:30 am - 6K start
- 9:45 am - 6K awards*
- 10:00 am - 10.5K awards*
- 11:15 am - 21K race awards, TORMSA series awards, and raffle*
Participants must be present to receive awards and raffle prizes. Awards will not be mailed.
- 1st-3rd age-based men/women - 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55,-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- 1st place men/women (6K/10.5 K)
- 1st-3rd men/women (21K)
Joel Grimmett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Muleshoe Bend Recreation Area offers primitive camping. Hotels are available in Marble Falls and Austin.