5/16/21 - The ReRun 5X5 Trail Run @ Muleshoe
Run a 5k every hour for 5 hours straight. You have 59:59 to finish each 5k and be ready to start the next race. If you miss a cut off you are out.
May 16, 2021
5X5 Trail Run
- Early: $75 thru 4/15
- Regular: $85 thru 5/12
- Onsite: $95
5X5 Trail Run - 2 Person Relay
- Early: $100 thru 4/15
- Regular: $110 thru 5/12
- Onsite: $120
5X5 Trail Run - 3 Person Relay:
- Early: $125 thru 4/15
- Regular: $135 thru 5/12
- Onsite: $145
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Race day park entry fee for participant.
- A well-marked course with aid stations that include cold water, Gatorade and snacks.
- Chip timed event.
- Race shirt guaranteed in requested size for participants that register by 4/28. For registrations after a limited shirts will be available while supplies last.
- For participants 21 years and older, post-race beer provided.
- Finisher awards.
- Course open ALL DAY for pre-riding and running
- 5:30-6:30 pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up (triathlon/duathlon)
- 6:30-7:45 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up (triathlon/duathlon only)
- 6:30-7:50 am - Transition area open
- 7:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am - Race start time
- 11:15 am - Race awards, TORMSA series awards, and raffle*
- 12:00 pm - Course open
- 1:00 - 2:30 pm - Onsite registration & packet pick up (trail run)
- 6:30 - 7:55 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:55 am - Pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am - Start
- 1:00 pm - Awards
Participants must be present to receive awards and prizes. Awards will not be mailed.
- 1st-3rd overall men/women
- Fastest lap men/women
- Fastest relay lap men/women
Joel Grimmett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Muleshoe Bend Recreation Area offers primitive camping. Hotels are available in Marble Falls and Austin.