2/22 - Trail Run - 50K, 25K & 10K
Located 40 miles west of Austin, the trails at Pedernales Falls State Park are quintessential Texas Hill Country with rocks, dips, drop, ledges, twists and turns. Runners will encounter plenty of natural obstacles and they wind through the rugged, heavily-wooded canyons.
February 22, 2020
10K Trail Run :
- Early: $50 through 1/21
- Regular: $55 through 2/19
- Onsite: $65
25K Trail Run:
- Early: $60 through 1/21
- Regular: $65 through 2/19
- Onsite: $75 onsite
50K Trail Run
- Early: $80 through 1/21
- Regular: $85 through 2/19
- Onsite: $95 onsite
- Race day entry for racer and spectators traveling in same vehicle.
- A well marked course with aid stations stocked will water, Gatorade and snacks.
- Chipped time event.
- Race shirt guaranteed in requested size for participants registered by 2/10. For registrations after the deadline, limited supplies will be available while supplies last.
- Post race food for participants.
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Course open all day for running
- 5:30 pm-6:30 pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:00-9:00 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am - 50K race start
- 8:50 am - 25K Pre-race briefing
- 9:00 am - 25K race start
- 9:15 am - 10K race start
- 11:00 am - 10K awards
- 12:30 pm - 25K awards
- 2:00 pm - 50K awards
You must be present to receive your award. Awards will not be mailed.
- 1st-3rd age-based men/women - 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55,-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- 1st place men/women (10K)
- 1st-3rd men/women (25K/50K)
- All 50K finishers will receive 50% off a future race
The trails at Pedernales Falls State Park are quintessential Texas Hill Country with rocks, dips, drop, ledges, twists and turns. Runners will encounter plenty of natural obstacles as they wind through the rugged, heavily-wooded canyons, down rolling double track, and along rocky single track ridges.
10K: Miles 1.5, 3, and 4
25K: Miles 3, 6, 9, and 13.5
50K: Miles 16.5, 19.5, 22.5 and 27
Aid stations will have water, Gatorade, and snacks.
10 Trail Map
25K & 50K Trail Map
50K does two 25K laps