1/25/20 - The Rerun 5x5 Trail Run
Located in the piney woods in Navasota, Magnolia Hill Ranch is a private ranch with the trail system only available to experience by those who participate in the event. You don't want to miss this opportunity to see this fantastic property with an incredible lake with sparkling blue water and trails winding through the pines. This is a fast course and one you won’t want to miss!
Run a 5k every hour for 5 hours straight. You have 59:59 to finish each 5k and be ready to start the next race. If you miss a cut off you are out.
January 25, 2020
Magnolia Hill Ranch, 18135 FM 362. Navasota, TX 77868
5X5K Trail Run:
- $60 until 12/25
- $65 until close of registration on 1/22 at 11:59 pm
- $75 onsite registration
Entry fee includes:
- $10 race day land access fee
- A well marked course with an aid station at the start/finish and one on the course. Aid stations will include water, Gatorade and snacks.
- Chipped time event.
- Race shirt guaranteed in requested size for participants registered by 1/13. For registrations after the deadline, limited supplies will be available while supplies last.
- Custom pint glass.
- For participants 21 years and older, post-race beer provided by NXNW Austin.
Race capped at 300 participants.
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Course open all day for running
- 6:30-7:45 am - On site registration and packet pick up
- 7:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am - Race start time
- 1:15 pm - Awards
Participants must be present to receive awards or prizes. Awards will not be mailed.
Hotels are available in Navasota TX. Magnolia Hill allows primitive camping for a $10 fee.
Magnolia Hill is a beginner friendly course. Wind your way through the pines on a mix of sand and clay single track, with some jeep road with only slight changes in elevation.
- 1st-3rd overall men/women
- 1st overall 50+ masters men/women