8/08 - Off-Road Triathlon & Duathlon
August 08, 2020
Triathlon - Individual/Aged-Based Category:
- Early: $90 thru 6/8
- Regular: $105 thru 8/5
- Onsite: $120
- Early: $130 thru 6/8
- Regular: $145 thru 8/5
- Onsite: $160
- Early: $165 thru 6/8
- Regular: $150 thru 8/5
- Onsite: $195
Duathlon - Individual
- Early: $80 thru 6/8
- Regular: $90 thru 8/5
- Onsite: $105
- Early: $110 thru 6/8
- Regular: $120 thru 8/5
- Onsite: $135
Event will be held rain or shine. No refunds.
- Race day land entrance fee for participant.
- A well-marked course with an aid stations that include water, Gatorade and snacks.
- Chipped timed event.
- Race shirt guaranteed in requested size for participants that register by 7/27. For registrations after, a limited shirts will be available while supplies last.
- Post-race food for participants.
- For participants 21 years and older, post-race beer provided by NXNW Brewing, Austin.
- Course open ALL DAY for pre-riding and running
- 5:30-6:30pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up (triathlon/duathlon)
- 6:30-7:45 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 6:30-7:50 am - Transition area open
- 7:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am - Race start time
- 11:15 am - Race awards, TORMSA series awards, and raffle*
- 12:00 pm - Course open
- 1:00 - 2:30 pm - Onsite registration & packet pick up (trail run)
- 6:30 - 8:00 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:50 am - 21K pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am - 21K start
- 8:05 am - 10.5K pre-race briefing
- 8:15 am - 10.5K start
- 8:20 am - 6K pre-race briefing
- 8:30 am - 6K start
- 9:45 am - 6K awards*
- 10:00 am - 10.5K awards*
- 11:15 am - 21K race awards, TORMSA series awards, and raffle*
Participants must be present to receive awards and raffle prizes. Awards will not be mailed.
Start with an 800 meter swim in the waters of Lake Travis. After cooling off in the lake, ride 2 laps (14 miles) of twisty, mostly shaded single track. Next, run a 6K on a combination of single track, jeep roads, and improved gravel roads.
Transition area: 1 aid station
Bike: 4 aids stations or 2 per lap. located at park entrance road crossing and Turner Farm Rd crossing
Run: 2 aid stations, located at Turn Farm Rd crossing
Aid stations will have water and Gatorade.
- 1st-3rd overall men (triathlon/duathlon)
- 1st-3rd place men /women age based : 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+