3/26/22 - Off-Road Triathlon & Duathlon
March 26, 2022
Triathlon - Individual/Aged-Based Category:
- Early: $90 thru 4/15
- Regular: $105 thru 5/12
- Onsite: $120
- Early: $130 thru 4/15
- Regular: $145 thru 5/12
- Onsite: $160
- Early: $165 thru 4/15
- Regular: $150 thru 5/12
- Onsite: $195
Duathlon - Individual
- Early: $80 thru 4/15
- Regular: $90 thru 5/12
- Onsite: $105
- Early: $110 thru 4/15
- Regular: $120 thru 5/12
- Onsite: $135
Event will be held rain or shine. No refunds.
- Race day land entrance fee for participant.
- A well-marked course with an aid stations that include water, Gatorade and snacks.
- Chipped timed event.
- Race shirt guaranteed in requested size for participants that register by 5/1. For registrations after, a limited shirts will be available while supplies last.
- Post-race food for participants.
- For participants 21 years and older, post-race beer provided.
- Course open ALL DAY for pre-riding and running
- 5:30-6:30pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up (triathlon/duathlon)
- 7:00-8:45 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:15-8:45 am - Transition area open
- 8:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 9:00 am - Race start time
- 12:00 am - Race awards and raffle*
Participants must be present to receive awards and raffle prizes. Awards will not be mailed.
Start with an 800 meter swim in the waters of Lake Travis. After cooling off in the lake, ride 2 laps (14 miles) of twisty, mostly shaded single track. Next, run a 6K on a combination of single track, jeep roads, and improved gravel roads.
Transition area: 1 aid station
Bike: 2 per lap
Run: 1 aid station that you will pass twice
Aid stations will have water, Gatorade and snack.
- 1st-3rd overall men (triathlon/duathlon)
- 1st-3rd place men /women age based : 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+ (triathlon)