3/25/23 - Off-Road Triathlon & Duathlon
March 25, 2023
Triathlon, Individual/Aged-Based Category:
- Early: $100 (until 2/26)
- Regular: $115 (2/27-3/2)
- Onsite: $130
Triathlon, 2-Person Relay:
- Early: $140 (until 2/26)
- Regular: $155 (2/27-3/23)
- Onsite: $170
Triathlon, 3-Person Relay:
- Early: $180 (until 2/26)
- Regular: $195 (2/27-3/23)
- Onsite: $210
- Early: $90 (until 2/26)
- Regular: $105 (2/27-3/24)
- Onsite: $120
Duathlon, 2-Person Relay:
- Early: $130 (until 2/26)
- Regular: $145 (2/27-3/23)
- Onsite: $160
Event will be held rain or shine. No refunds.
- Race day land entrance fee for participant.
- A well-marked course with an aid stations that include water, Gatorade and snacks.
- Chipped timed event.
- Race shirt guaranteed in requested size for participants that register by 3/14. For registrations after, a limited shirts will be available while supplies last.
- Post-race food for participants.
- For participants 21 years and older, post-race beer will be provided.
- Course open ALL DAY for pre-riding and running
- 5:00-6:30pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:00-8:40 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:00-8:45 am - Transition area open
- 8:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 9:00 am - Race start time
- 12:00 am - Race awards and raffle*
Participants must be present to receive awards and raffle prizes. Awards will not be mailed.
Start with a 750 meter swim. or 3K run, if you are doing the du. Then continue to 13 miles of 90 percent single track trails with short steep climbs, rocky downhills and plenty of granite outcroppings to maneuver around. Next finish with a mostly flat 6K run weaving along the shore of the lake.
Transition area: 1 aid station
Bike: 1 aid station that you will pass 3 times
Run: 1 aid station that you will pass 2 times.
Aid stations will have water, Gatorade, and snacks.
- 1st-3rd overall women/men (triathlon/duathlon)
- 1st-3rd place women/women age based : 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+ (triathlon)
- 1st-3rd overall relays