8/11 - Muleshoe Trail Run - 21K, 10.5K, 6K
Muleshoe Bend Recreation Area is located just outside of Spicewood, TX on the north shore of beautiful Lake Travis. The cedar-lined trail system includes limestone outcroppings and ledges, hairpin turns, gravel washes, compressed dirt, and rock paths. This is a fast course with some technical areas including a couple of off-camber vertical stair steps along the trail. The trail is challenging for all levels of runners. Cool off in the refreshing waters of Lake Travis following the event.
Sunday August 11, 2019
6k Trail Run:
- $40 until July 10
- $45 until close of online registration on August 7 at 11:00 pm
- $55 onsite registration
10.5k Trail Run:
- $50 until July 10
- $55 until close of online registration on August 7 at 11:00 pm
- $65 onsite registration
21k Trail Run:
- $60 until July 10
- $65 until close of online registration on August 7 at 11:00 pm
- $75 onsite registration
***Participant race day entrance fee into park is included with race entry:***
All participants will receive an event t-shirt*, sponsor swag, aid stations stocked with water and Gatorade. Food and drinks will be available post-race with beer provided by NXNW Restaurant and Brewery, Austin. *Entries received by August 1 are guaranteed an event shirt in the requested size. If you register after, limited sizes will be available, while supplies last. Please register early if an event shirt is important to you.
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Course open all day for running
- Course open for pre-running at 1:00 pm
- 1:00 pm-2:30 pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 6:30 -7:50 am - On site registration and packet pick up
- 7:25 am - 21K pre-race briefing
- 7:30 am - 21K race start time
- 7:40 am - 10.5K pre-race briefing
- 7:45 am- 10.5K race start time
- 7:55 am - 6K pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am - 6K race start time
- 9:00 am - 6K awards
- 9:45 am - 10.5K awards
- 11:15 am - 21K awards
Raffle will be held following 21K awards. Participants must be present to receive award or raffle. Awards and raffle prizes will not be mailed.
Muleshoe Bend Recreation Area offers primitive camping. Hotels are available in Marble Falls and Austin.
A mix of single track, jeep roads, and improved gravel roads with constantly undulating terrain and occasional loose rock and limestone stair steps.
There will be four aid stations per lap.
Aid stations will have water and Gatorade and snacks.
- 1st place overall male and female
- 1st place masters male and female (21K only)
- 1st-3rd place male and female age based categories 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
Joel Grimmett at firstname.lastname@example.org