6/09 - TRAIL RUN - 21K, 10.5K & 6K
Cameron Park is the ultimate destination when it comes to outdoor adventure in the Heart of Texas. The course will take your breath away as you go up and down climb after climb, in and out of cedar breaks and into dark bamboo forests. Rocks, roots, limestone ledges, tight twisty turns, short power climbs, narrow bridges, fast descents, this course has got it all!
June 9 @ 8;00 am
Cameron Park, Redwood Shelter, 2300 Cameron Park Dr, Waco, TX 76708
6K Trail Run:
- $45 until 5/09
- $55 until close of registration on 6/5 at 10:00 pm
- $65 onsite registration
10.5K Trail Run:
- $50 until 5/09
- $60 until close of registration on 6/5 at 10:00 pm
- $70 onsite registration
21K Trail Run:
- $60 until 5/09
- $70 until close of registration on 6/5 at 10:00 pm
- $80 onsite registration
All participants will receive an event t-shirt*, sponsor swag, aid stations stocked with water, Gatorade and snacks. Food and drinks will be available post race with beer provided by NXNW Restaurant and Brewery. *Entries received by May 27 are guaranteed an event shirt in the requested size. If you register after, limited sizes will be available, while supplies last. Please register early if an event shirt is important to you.
Events will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Course open for pre-running at 2:00 pm
- 3:00-4:30 pm - Registration and packet pick up at the Redwood Shelter
- 6:30-8:00 am - On site registration & packet pick up at the Redwood Shelter
- 7:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am – Race start time - 10.5K/21K
- 8:30 am - Race start time - 6K
- 9:30 am - 6K awards
- 9:45 am - 10.5K awards
- 11:15 am - 21K awards
Raffle will be held following the 21K awards. Participants must be present to receive award or raffle. Awards and raffle prizes will not be mailed.
Trail Run Map
The course is mostly single track with areas that are wide enough to pass. Rocks, roots, limestone ledges, tight twisty turns, short power climbs, narrow bridges, fast descents - This course has it all!
- 1st place overall men/women (6K/10.5K)
- 1st - 3rd place men/women overall (21K)
- 1st-3rd place men/women age-based categories: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Joel Grimmett at firstname.lastname@example.org