3/24 - XTERRA Bluebonnet Trail Run - 21K & 10K
Lake Bryan is located northwest of Bryan/College Station. The trails are 95% single track and feature tight twisty turns with frequent drops in and out of gullies. The trails have lots of roots to maneuver around and a few rocky sections.
March 24, 2019 at 8:00 am
Lake Bryan, TX
10k Trail Run:
- $50 before 2/23
- $55 until close of online registration March 20 at 11:00 pm
- $65 onsite
Half Marathon Trail Run:
- $60 before 2/23
- $65 until close of online registration March 20 at 11:00 pm
- $75 onsite
All participants will receive an event t-shirt*, sponsor swag, and aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, and snacks during the event. Food and drinks will be available post-race with beer provided by NXNW Austin. *If you register after March 11, limited sizes will be available, while supplies last. Please register early if an event shirt is important to you.
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Course open all day for running
- 7:00 am-12:00 pm Course closed for XTERRA Off-Road Triathlon/Duathlon
- Course open for pre-running at noon
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 6:30 am - 7:45 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:50 am - Pre race briefing
- 8:00 am - Race start time
- 9:00 am-12:00 pm - Post race festivities including beer and food
Camping is available at Lake Bryan. Information is available at https://www.lakebryan.com/camping
The trail system includes oak and cedar-lined shaded single track, jeep roads, compressed dirt, and rock paths. This is a fun course with some technical areas along the trail. The trail is challenging for all levels of runners.
Age based awards will be handed out to the top 3 male and females in categories 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+.
XTERRA points are awarded for longer distance race only. For more information go to http://www.xterraplanet.com/trailrun/become-series-champion/.