2/23 - TRAIL RUN - 25K & 10K
Located 40 miles west of Austin, the trails at Pedernales Falls State Park are quintessential Texas Hill Country with rocks, dips, drop, ledges, twists and turns. Runners will encounter plenty of natural obstacles and they wind through the rugged, heavily-wooded canyons.
February 23 @ 9:00 am
10K Trail Run :
- Early: $50.00 through 1/22
- Regular: $55.00 through 2/20
- Onsite: $65.00
25K Trail Run:
- Early: $60.00 through 1/22
- Regular: $65.00 through 2/20
- Onsite: $75.00 onsite
Entry includes: Race day park entry for participant & spectators traveling in vehicle, an event shirt*, sponsor swag, aid stations stocked with water, Gatorade and snacks or gels, and post race . *Entries received by 2/11 are guaranteed a shirt in the requested size; otherwise, limited sizes will be available while supplies last.
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Course open all day for running
- 5:30 pm-6:30 pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:15-8:50 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 8:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 9:00 am - 21K race start time
- 9:15 am - 10K race start time
- 11:00 am - 10K awards
- 12:30 pm - 25K awards
You must be present to receive your award. Awards will not be mailed.
Pedernales Falls State Park offers camping. For more information go to http://texas.reserveworld.com/. Hotels are available in Johnson City and Dripping Springs.
Pedernales Trail Run Map
Course and distances may change based on trail conditions.
- 1st place overall men/women (10K)
- 1st-3rd overall men/women (25K)
- 1st-3rd place men/women age-based categories 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+