7/13 - Magnolia Hill Off-Road Triathlon
Located in the piney woods in Navasota, Magnolia Hill Ranch is a private ranch with the trail system only available to experience by those who participate in the event. You don't want to miss this opportunity to see this fantastic property with an incredible lake with sparkling blue water and trails winding through the pines. This is a fast course and one of the few that is completely ridable for all levels of riders!
XTERRA Magnolia Hill is the four of five races in the 2019 Race Revolutions Off-Road Triathlon Series.
July 13, 2019 at 8:00 am
Magnolia Hill Ranch,18135 FM 362, Navasota, TX 77868
Individual Aged-Based Category:
- $95 until 6/13 at 11;59 pm
- $105 until 7/09 at 11:59 pm
- $120 onsite registration
- $135 until 6/13 at 11:59 pm
- $145 until 7/09 at 11:59 pm
- $165 onsite registration
- $155 until 6/13 at 11:59 pm
- $165 until 7/09 at 11:59 pm
- $175 onsite registration
***$10 race day land access fee is included in your race entry***
All participants will receive an event t-shirt*, sponsor swag, and aid stations stocked with water, Gatorade and snacks. Food and drinks will be available to racers post-race with the beer provided by NXNW Austin. *Entries received by 7/3 are guaranteed an event shirt in the requested size. If you register after the deadline, limited supplies will be available, while supplies last. Please register early if an event shirt is important to you.
Race capped at 200 participants.
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Course open all day for riding, running, and swimming all day
- 5:30-6:30 pm – Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 6:30-7:45 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 6:30-7:50am - Transition area open
- 7:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am - Race start time
- 11:00 pm - Awards and raffle. Participants must be present to receive awards and raffle prizes. Awards will not be mailed.
XTERRA Magnolia Hill is the least technical course in the series. The race starts with an 800m swim in a pristine private lake. Next wind your way through an extremely fast 13 miles of single track trails with an occasional jeep road all set among Texas pines. The race finishes with a 6k run around the lake.
- 1st-3rd overall male & female
- 1st-3rd place male & female age based categories: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 34-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, & 75+