4/27/19 - ATX Off-Road Duathlon
Pace Bend Park is located in far western Travis County in the Hill Country of central Texas. The entire park is on a peninsula jutting into Lake Travis, with steep bluffs on one side offering spectacular views and gentle grassy slopes descending to the water on the other side. The trails at Pace Bend Park include limestone ledges, challenging rock gardens, some steep climbs, technical drop offs with plenty of smooth trail in between to help you recover before reaching the next obstacle.
April 27, 2019
- $80.00 through March 26
- $90.00 until close of online registration on April 23 at 11:59 pm
- $105.00 onsite registration
***Participant race day entrance fee into park is included in race entry***
All participants will receive an event t-shirt*, sponsor swag, aid stations stocked with water and Gatorade. Food and drinks will be available post-race with beer provided by NXNW Restaurant and Brewery, Austin. *Entries received by April 17 are guaranteed an event shirt in the requested size. If you register after, limited sizes will be available, while supplies last. Please register early if an event shirt is important to you.
Race capped at 200 participants.
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Course open ALL DAY for pre-riding and running
- 5:30 -6:30pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up at Mudd Cove
- 7:15-8:30 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up at Mudd Cove
- 7:15-8:45 am - Transition area open
- 8:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 9:00 am - Race start time
- 12:15 pm - Awards and raffle. Participant's must be present to receive awards and raffle prizes. Awards will not be mailed.
- 8:00 am - XTERRA Trail Runs
Start with a mostly flat 6K run weaving along the shore of the lake. Then continue to 13 miles of 90 percent classic Texas Hill country single with short climbs, limestone drops and twisting turning shaded areas. Next finish by repeating the 6k run .
Transition area: 1 aid station
Bike: 2 aid stations, locations TBD
Run: 1 aid station, location TBD
Aid stations will have water and Gatorade.
Male & Female - 1st-5th places