3/23/19 Bluebonnet Off-Road Duathlon
XTERRA Bluebonnet returns to a Lake Bryan, which is just northwest of the Bryan/College Station area. The trails are 95% single track and feature tight twisty turns with frequent drops in and out of gullies. The trails have lots of roots to maneuver around and a few rocky sections. Bluebonnet is part of the Texas Dirty Du Series.
Lake Bryan, 8200 Sandy Point Rd, Bryan, TX 77807
- $80.00 through February 22
- $90.00 until close of online registration on March 20 at 11:59 pm
- $105.00 onsite registration
***Participant race day entrance fee into park is included in race entry***
All participants will receive an event t-shirt*, sponsor swag, aid stations stocked with water and Gatorade. Food and drinks will be available post-race with beer provided by NXNW Restaurant and Brewery, Austin. *Entries received by April 10 are guaranteed an event shirt in the requested size. If you register after, limited sizes will be available, while supplies last. Please register early if an event shirt is important to you.
Race capped at 200 participants.
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Course open ALL DAY for pre-riding and running
- 5:30 - 6:30 pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up at the Quarry
- 7:30-8:40 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up at the Quarry
- 7:30-8:45 am - Transition area open
- 8:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 9:00 am - Race start time
- 12:30 pm - Awards and raffle. Participant's must be present to receive awards and raffle prizes. Awards will not be mailed.
Sunday, 3/24 XTERRA Trail Runs
3K run, 13 mile bike, 6K run
Male & Female - 1st-3rd places overall